- Online self-study – Access to the digital platform marks the start date of the Fusion programme.
- Pre-Immersion period – Before students travel to their EC course, this period also includes live preparatory group sessions (45 mins) and private sessions (30 mins) with an EC teacher.
Fusion 12 (8 weeks prior to the start date of the EC course) includes: 16 group + 8 private sessions
Fusion 6 (4 weeks prior to the start date of the EC course) includes: 8 group + 4 private sessions
- Immersion period – Continuous access to the online self-study platform while attending the EC course.
- Post-Immersion period – Access to the platform continues until the end of the Fusion programme. This period also includes live group conversation sessions (30 mins) and private sessions (30 mins).
Fusion 12: Unlimited conversation sessions + 4 private sessions
Fusion 6: Unlimited conversation sessions + 2 private sessions
Refund Policy and Cancellation
- If cancellation is requested at least one week before the start date of Pre-Immersion period, EC will refund fees received in full, less the non-refundable fees of USD160/CAD200/GBP125/EUR140 (online licence)
- If cancellation is requested before the mid-point* of the Pre-Immersion period, EC will refund 50% of the amount paid, less the non-refundable fee.
- If cancellation is requested after the mid-point* of the Pre-Immersion period, students will not be refunded.
*Mid-point of the Pre-Immersion period means when students have completed half the live lessons. For Fusion 12, mid-point is reached upon completion of 4 private sessions and 8 group sessions. For Fusion 6, mid-point is reached upon completion of 2 private sessions and 4 group sessions.
Tutoring and Tutoring Credits
Preparatory Group Sessions